Monday, November 28, 2005

Day One, Phase One, Take 3 - Here We Go Again!

I might be just plain mad, going back on SB right after Thanksgiving and right before Christmas, but it can't hurt in the meantime, right?

At 205. This is remarkable considering the amount of food that I have shoved down my throat over the past month or so, what with the wedding, honeymoon, Halloween, Thanksgiving... I'm really surprised that all I gained was 5 lbs.

Today's Menu:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, over easy, on spinach and sundried tomatoes w/a weeee bit of parmesan
Snack: Celery Sticks w/Laughing Cow
Lunch: Tomato stuffed w/turkey salad, Jello
Snack: String Cheese
Dinner: SB-friendly turkey and eggplant parmesan, salad.
Snack: Cottage cheese cup (can't bring myself back to the ricotta yet!)

1 comment:

Sarah Loyd said...

phooey, your pictures aren't working! but way to get back on the wagon! I was gonna work out last night but... ended up staying home and drinking wine. sooooo healthy...