Friday, October 07, 2005

Climbing Back Onto The Face Of The Earth - Rough Fall!

Bet you thought I was gone forever, eh? Nah, I'd never do that to my dear readers.
Bet you thought I fell off the wagon too, huh? Well, I did, but only this past week, and not by choice.
I have been so overwhelmed with work and wedding plans, and then I found out I had to take 4 days of work-related continuing ed classes this week right in the midst of it all!
I won't tell you how badly I ate this week, but it was pretty bad. The coffee and donuts were free and there was no healthy food in sight, even for a high price. So yeah, I was pretty bad.
Today I'm trying to catch back up at work after 4 days out. Monday I'm going back on Phase One. At this point I am SO SICK OF CARBS anyway that I think Phase One will be a welcome treat.
Mashed cauliflower, here I come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back! (it's hermitclare)

Anonymous said...

I was worried that you were gone forever.

Anyhow, I think everyone falls off their diet at some point and what really counts is who dusts themself off and goes back... Good luck... I say this with a belly full of 4-layer quadruple chocolate Italian cake and images of my treadmill yelling at me. I needed the cake. Really. It was for the sake of PMS.

pollyhyper said...

NakedMarzi, don't worry, PMS cake doesn't count! (Neither do multiple PMS donuts, right?)