Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday, Monday - Still Phase 2

Lordy is that last photo scary or WHAT?!?! I'm going to stare at it until it is ingrained in my mind and associate it with all those naughty foods that I want but cannot have.

Well, it's the end of the first day of the week, and it's also weigh-in day. I am down 2 lbs.!!! And those were 2 lbs. that were fighting me all the way. This puts me at 203. Which puts me 4 lbs. away from my first big goal of 199!

A few people are beginning to notice and comment on the weight loss, aside from the obligatory ones like grandmas and fiances. It's kind of weird, having people notice, like, for instance, my dad's friend, but at the same time it's nice to have lost enough that it's noticeable to people who aren't looking for it.

Don't have time to post all the meals I've eaten since my last post, but here's today:

Breakfast: Omelet w/leftover roasted onions and peppers and a little bit of LF cheese. V8. Coffee (down to almost no sugar on a regular basis now!).

Morning Snack: String Cheese (I never have time for anything else at that hour)

Lunch: SB Mediterranean Chicken Salad (on bulghur). SF Jello.

PM Snack: 1/2 Granny Smith apple, sliced, with 1 T. Natural Peanut Butter.

Dinner: To be determined. We are going to Bonanza (oh woe, the lack of decent eateries in my town) so I'll have a big salad, and probably some baked chicken or something.

Till next time, America...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! I hear ya on the disorganization feeling, it hits me especially with salads. But you are keeping on and that's the bomb.

Oh, and I finally checked in with IE and it's fine!

Anonymous said...

How many fiances do you have, woman? Seriously though, I am so proud of you! You are an inspiration as a partner, and I'm glad your hard work is paying off.

I'm not having any more problems with IE or Safari, so all looks good.

Anonymous said...

I can see your blog!!! yay. :) Re: your goal: AAACK! I am soooo excited for you. That is a big milestone. If you need any any any encouragement or advice, just let me know. WOO HOO! I better dust of the e-party hats. Here you come girl!