Thursday, September 01, 2005

09/01/05 - Welcome September! Welcome loose pants!

This will be my last post until the middle of next week, probably, as I'm going on vacation to a wedding.

I came to the conclusion this morning that I need a new scale. The stupid $20 digital scale I bought said 5 different weights, 5 different times in a row, this morning, which ranged from up 5 lbs. (since Monday) to down 2 lbs. For now I'll just say this: my pants feel loser and I've been a good girl, so WHATEVER!

Tuesday morning I'm planning to swing by my doc's office and get them to weigh me on their balance scale. I'll ask them, and if they don't mind, I'll go in their once per week for a true weigh-in. Maybe they'll put it in my chart!

Now, on to the big business.... this wedding I'm going to. I'm going to eat very well for the rest of the trip, behave myself at the actual reception, skip the potatoes, just take a bite or two of cake, no dinner rolls, etc., and not kill myself over it. I'm sure I'll also be taking my dog on lots of walks around the neighborhood, in order to avoid my overbearing family members, so that's exercise, right?

Today:
Breakfast:
  • Egg beater omelet w/spinach and @ 1 T. crabmeat/onions/peppers &
@ 1" cube of cheese
  • 6 oz. V-8
  • Coffee
Lunch:
  • SB Greek Salad
  • 1 slice turkey breast
  • 1/3 avocado
Dinner: (?)
  • SB Pepper Steak
  • Steamed Broccoli
  • Salad

Will spend tonight hard-boiling eggs for myself and Pippi for the trip, planning out what I need to bring to eat, and what I can eat @ restaurants, and will re-read the chapters on Phase Two this weekend, as I'm due to start on it on Monday... you know, I'm not as excited to re-introduce carbs as I thought I'd be. I kinda like what I've been eating on Phase One.

BTW, if the 2-lb loss my scale showed was correct, that puts me THREE POUNDS AWAY FROM GOAL #1!!!

No comments: