Monday, January 02, 2006

2006!!!

Wow, it was incredibly inspirational to come back today and see 3 comments from my last post waiting for me!

Over the last week I have been trying to change my mindset to a more healthy one. I've spent some time online learning about nutrition and studying more about yoga, which really gets me jazzed to DO more yoga. I signed up for Shape Up America and I'm going to try the 1 week free on South Beach Online. I've been spending the last month or so stuffing my face with crap and at the same time collecting all kinds of healthy recipes, so I have lots of new things to try.

While I'm in a linking mood, here are a few more...
Overeaters Anonymous
TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) Club
Yoga Journal

So I'm really into my new slow cooker. I don't want to eat chicken or beef anymore that hasn't been cooked in it, b/c it's so much better slow cooked. I'm especially interested in finding some Indian recipes for the slowcooker. I think January will be a (SB, of course!) soup and stew kind of month. Warm and comforting, but healthy.

3:18pm - I just found a motherlode of recipes!

No comments: