Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day 2



Well, Day 1 went pretty well, although it seems really weird and not good to me to eat so many carbs. I definitely need to start fitting in some extra protein to keep me satisfied and balanced.

For those few readers keeping up, I went back and updated yesterday's entry this morning, so there's stuff that wasn't there yesterday.

Day 2 is going to look eerily familar:

DAY ONE:
Breakfast: 2 Lean Pockets (Bacon, Egg & Cheese)


Calories: 150 Calories from Fat: 40
Total Fat: 4.5 g Total Fat % Daily Value*: 7%
Saturated Fat: 2 g Saturated Fat % Daily Value*: 6%
Cholesterol: 40 mg Cholesterol % Daily Value*: 13%
Sodium: 280 mg Sodium % Daily Value*: 12%
Total Carbohydrate: 21 g Total Carbohydrate % Daily Value*: 7%
Dietary Fiber: 2 g Dietary Fiber % Daily Value*: 7%
Sugars: 2 g Protein: 7 g
Vitamin A % Daily Value: 2% Vitamin C % Daily Value: 0%
Calcium % Daily Value: 8% Iron % Daily Value: 10%
Weight Watcher Value: 3 Diet Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Medium-Fat Meat

Times 2. I was hungry and those things are small! I'll get down to 1 shortly.

**********************************************************************************
Lunch:
Lean Cuisine Southwest-style Chicken Panini (I'm going to gently de-carb!)
Calories 280
Calories From Fat 70
Total Fat (g) 7 11%
Saturated Fat (g) 3 15%
Trans Fat 0
Polyunsaturated Fat (g) 1.5
Monounsaturated Fat (g) 1.5
Cholesterol (mg) 30 10%
Sodium (mg) 730 30%
Potassium (mg) 140 4%
Total Carbohydrates (g) 32 11%
Dietary Fiber (g) 3 13%
Sugars (g) 3
Protein (g) 20

Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 30% Iron 15%

Diet Exchanges 2 Lean Meat,2 Starch

and
about 12 carrots w/FF ranch dressing

and


Sugar-Free Jello Cup
10 calories, no sugar







**********************************************************************************

DINNER: (homemade)
Broiled Tilapia
Mustard Greens
Roasted Butternut Squash
very small sweet potato w/cinnamon
small side salad with LF honey-mustard dressing and 1 T. queso fresco

Smart Ones brownie w/1 sliced strawberry



Exercise: will do 30 mins stationary bike @ lunch After lugging the bike back into the guest room [so I could watch Days while riding] I got on and realized, man. that bike sucks! It needs, like, a whole bottle of WD-40 and a facelift. I did stretches and yoga instead. Meh. Perhaps tomorrow I'll do some push-ups & crunches during lunch instead. Or (blasphemy!) skip Days and take the dog(s) for a walk. Parents are discussing getting a new bike but keeping it in the garage. Must convince Dad to keep it inside till Fall!)

Calories:
1422

grams cals %total
Total:
1422
Fat: 55 491 36%
Sat: 18 159 12%
Poly: 8 68 5%
Mono: 20 179 13%
Carbs: 145 506 37%
Fiber: 19 0 0%
Protein: 90 360 27%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Fat Carbs
Protein Alcohol

Water: Bad so far Better

Where I went wrong: Eating J's leftover tilapia; caving to the chocolate craving (but at least in a semi-decent way!)

Positive Thought for the day: I'm feeling a little bit better physically and mentally already. I'm glad I started facing reality again. And I balance my fat/carb/protein pie chart almost completely into thirds.

No comments: