Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Update - Holiday weekend

The holiday weekend was definitely NOT GOOD for my eating patterns. First off, I was running around like a headless chicken, and not eating what or when I was supposed to. Second, I was drinking, which not only contains calories and carbs, but goes well with food, namely, bbq. Third, I made 2 desserts, neither of which was terribly unhealthy, but yes, I ate two desserts. AND since it was our house, guess who ended up with the leftovers.

Fourth, on Monday we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean. For once, we got there early, and had enough time to hit the dollar store before the movie (read: candy) and then hopped over to Bob Evans for a quick dinner (read: unbearably greasy) before the show (read: popcorn). Jeremiah threw up when we got home. I was jealous of him.

Yesterday I made up for it. Due to a supremely crappy day, I had no appetite. Which would have worked in my favor, except that I couldn't bring myself to cook the lovely dinner I had planned, so I had Chinese food (read: more grease).

And today? Another bad day (read: chocolate). But other than the chocolate, and a wee spoonful of berry sherbet after lunch, I've stayed with the Lean, frozen foods again today. They really aren't that bad. Either that or I am just extremely lazy.

So we'll not try right now to list all the crap I ate this weekend (though I may indeed come back later and do so) but instead, start with today:

Breakfast: coffee w/cream and sugar, 2 lean breakfast pockets
Lunch: 2 lean pockets, smidge o' sherbet
PM munchies: 1/2 Hershey's Extra Dark bar (UGH), 1/2 diet pepsi
Dinner: broiled salmon with sour cream/dill/horseradish sauce, wilted spinach, ???

No comments: