Monday, June 18, 2007

I Disgust Myself.

I deserve to say I'm up ten pounds after all the crap I consumed this weekend, but somehow, I don't know how, I'm down 3.5. I've stopped trying to make sense of it all.

Because I am so ashamed, I'm going to re-cap what I did eat this weekend:

Friday - started off well.
B: Lean Pockets, coffee, water
L: LC Panini, small spinach salad (referenced in last post), water
D: Leftover Indian food (referenced in last post) - healthy, but I ate WAY too much of it.

Saturday:
Breakfast: Hidden egg (fried egg and 1 piece of [ugh] fried whole wheat bread), coffee, coffee, coffee. And then a diet Pepsi.
Lunch (this is where it gets really scary): KFC Extra-Crispy thigh and wing, coleslaw, mac'n'cheese (sm portion), and REGULAR PEPSI. Oh yeah, and a biscuit. With honey.
Dinner: Chinese takeout - 1 spring roll, 1 bowl hot'n'sour soup, 1 fried dumpling in dipping sauce, about 3/4 c. white sticky rice, Gen Tso's chicken, and a bit of Roast Pork Lo Mein. Oh yeah, and a fortune cookie.

Sunday:
Brunch: 2 Lean Cuisine 4-cheese pizza pockets. Fwiw, I see absolutely no need for FOUR TYPES OF CHEESE in a diet food. Too much cheese. And that's saying something.
Apps: Cheese and crackers, water, Strawberry Margarita.
Dinner: a very good amount of steamed crabs in Old Bay, corn on the cob w/butter and Old Bay, and a Miller Lite.
Dessert: 1.5 homemade brownies with 2 small scoops Breyer's Light Double-Churned Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, about 4 black cherries (halved) and HOT FUDGE.

I got home from eating all that yesterday and my fingers were so swollen from the sodium that my rings wouldn't budge. I drank 4 huge glasses of water before I even had to pee. I've been drinking water almost non-stop since then.

Monday:
B: coffee, lean breakfast pockets, water, water, water
L: (to be) spinach salad with either leftover chicken breast, chopped, on top, or small, broiled crab balls on top. Jello. Water.
D: slow cooker chicken breasts in salsa sauce (redundant much?) on small corn tortillas with lots of veggies. Water, water, water.

No comments: