Monday, June 04, 2007

Update - When she was good, she was very, very good

and when she was bad, she was HORRID.

Although I am pleased to announce that I am down a total of !FIVE POUNDS! I do not have high hopes for this week. Started it off yesterday by finally caving to an immense pasta craving, and I'm not talking about no Barilla Plus, I'm talkin' real Italian spaghetti from my favorite local Italian restaurant, drowning in sauce, with some eggplant parm on top, and the whole thing covered in (ok, it really was too much) mozzarella cheese and broiled. Oh. My. Gawd. Apologies to those I just pissed off and covered in drool.

And there was no way I could eat it all, so guess what I'm having again tonight?! BUT... I was good all day today. I'm going to be "very, very good" when I'm good this week, in anticipation of the horridness (diet-wise) of the super-awesome camping trip I'm leaving for on Thursday, during which I am sure to eat and drink Things That Must Not Be Named.

And when I get home, I'll eat salads for a week. I swear.

1 comment:

she's mighty mighty said...

Congrats! Go Holly! Go Holly! :D